Below you will find information about our carpet, upholstery, and rug cleaning services. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us.
We use the truck mounted "hot water" or "steam cleaning" extraction method. It's recommended by nearly all carpet manufacturers including Shaw Industries, the world's largest carpet manufacturer.
- Inspection – We will thoroughly examine your carpet to determine the type of fiber, noting any areas of concern you may have.
- Pretreatment – Any stains or spots found during our inspection will be pretreated.
- Application – A cleaning solution will be applied and carpet will be buffed to loosen the soil.
- Extraction – Hot water and a powerful vacuum system will be used to clean deep down into the carpet pile.
- Drying – Pads are placed under the furniture to protect the carpet while it dries. It usually takes 4-6 hours for carpet to completely dry, although this can vary depending on the type of carpet, air temperature, and whether there's ceiling fans running or not.
Upholstery & Rug Cleaning
Is your upholstery loosing its luster? Do you have a rug that's looking old and tired? Let us help! We can bring them back to life.
Our upholstery & rug cleaning services include: Inspection, spot treatment, and steam extraction using products and equipment to give the best cleaning results.
If you would like to protect your carpet so that it will stay clean and fresh longer we offer a carpet protection treatment that coats the carpet fibers and helps the carpet resist dirt and stains between cleanings.